We’re working on revamping Blackhole FM completely. Changing things around, making ourselves newer and better, coming up with cool new things keep you guys busy when you’re bored. In order to do this though, we’re going to need some new staff members. With the shutdown of our booking department, and the advancement of some of our directors to different carrer paths, we need to get some fresh faces in here!
If you’re interested in being an Intern for Blackhole FM, you’ll need to understand all of this:
• You must be at least 14 years old and mature.
• You need to have a love for music!
• You need to be able to get to events and/or meetings.
• You can’t be a fanboy/girl. If you’re working with a big band, you need to act professional.
• If you’re shy, you most likely won’t get an internship, but don’t let that stop you from applying.
• You need to have people skills, you might have to deal with all kinds of people.
• You must be located in Connecticut!
• THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP!
Now, if you still want to apply, all you need to do is fill out this form below and await a reply. ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED!